Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'mmmmm baaaaccckkk and I'm Thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving!  I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have been in the land of the blog. I am thankful for the emails checking in on me.  I have not been in my chicken coop all this time, but there sure has been a lot of action in the coop. (more on that later)
I am thankful for so much, but right now and in no particular order...
I am thankful for the cup of glogg I am enjoying while I type this.


I am thankful for cinnamon rolls and the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

I am thankful for my favorite Christmas decorations, even though you can see our
 fall decorations out the window.

I am thankful for the beautiful little brown egg we found in our coop this week.

I am thankful for the little reminders of my grandparents I have when I put out my Christmas decorations.


I am thankful for family traditions and
my family to share them with.

Happy Thanksgiving


6 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hooray for vodka.

Bee Lady said...

Hey Welcome Back! Happy Thanksgiving. Glad you didn't get lost in that coop!

Cindy Bee

Dena said...

Glad your back.:)

Theresa said...

I love the beautiful decorations that remind you of your grandparents!

Michaele said...

I just love "thankful" posts. Well done : )

Denise said...

Isn't that "first" egg the best? You must be so proud.