I am no party... I am sad.
My Patriots lost. And when I say they lost, I mean they lost. No bad calls, just bad plays and missed opportunities.
I will not dwell... I am a New Englander. We roll with it and deal.
This is my Super Bowl as I wish to remember it:
- I wore my Gronkowski shirt all day and loved it!
- My 9 year old actually watched some of the game with us.
- My mom, dad and sister joined us for a pregame feast of steaks, roasted potatoes and blue cheese wedge salads.
- My sister made hoodie cup cakes. They looked so good and tasted so good too.
- The Doritos commercial with the dog with the note "You didn't see nuthin" was my favorite. Though the "Here we go" Bud and the Ferris Bueller commercials ran a close second.
- I will not be a hater, Madonna rocked the half time show!
- The Patriots lost because they lost. The safety, Welker's missed reception, 57 seconds left and 2 incomplete passes. WTF you can't win with that.
It was a fun season. I love the Patriots and watching all of the games. Truth be told, unless my Pat's are in the super bowl I don't watch it, could really care less about it. Until next year boys!
I have a good buzz...time for nun nights and to dream happy thoughts...