Friday, July 15, 2011

Stick a fork in me...this chick is done!

After a hellish week, I'm outta here!  Just for the evening but I am leaving this crew behind and their Friday night fire...


I'm meeting my friend for a little Uno's and to get my girl time on!  I have had my fill of testosterone.  I plan to then head over to my mothership (a.k.a. Barnes & Noble) I have an abnormal attraction to Barnes & Noble and would really go there any time I can.

I have been having problems with blogger this week and haven't been able to comment on some pages but for those pages that I follow, thanks for keeping me entertained and making me smile.  It has been a rough week!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Janie Fox said...

Hope you have a great night. I love a Barnes and Noble visit. I could just sit and peruse all the magazines with a cup of Joe.

Nicole said...

Sorry about your crappy week, but hope you have a great night out! Light it up, baby!

Technodoll said...

every chick needs her girlie time to stay sane - enjoy!

ps: i looove book stores... they're magical :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Lisa said...

I've been out of town and just got back...trying to catch up on all the blogs. Obviously, I'm late to the party but I hope you had a fun night out anyway!

I am addicted to B & N too. In fact, I was just there this morning....