Friday, July 15, 2011

Stick a fork in me...this chick is done!

After a hellish week, I'm outta here!  Just for the evening but I am leaving this crew behind and their Friday night fire...


I'm meeting my friend for a little Uno's and to get my girl time on!  I have had my fill of testosterone.  I plan to then head over to my mothership (a.k.a. Barnes & Noble) I have an abnormal attraction to Barnes & Noble and would really go there any time I can.

I have been having problems with blogger this week and haven't been able to comment on some pages but for those pages that I follow, thanks for keeping me entertained and making me smile.  It has been a rough week!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Janie Fox said...

Hope you have a great night. I love a Barnes and Noble visit. I could just sit and peruse all the magazines with a cup of Joe.

Nicole said...

Sorry about your crappy week, but hope you have a great night out! Light it up, baby!

Technodoll said...

every chick needs her girlie time to stay sane - enjoy!

ps: i looove book stores... they're magical :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Mommie Dearest Strikes Again said...

I've been out of town and just got back...trying to catch up on all the blogs. Obviously, I'm late to the party but I hope you had a fun night out anyway!

I am addicted to B & N too. In fact, I was just there this morning....