2. We are down to 19 chickens here in the coop and the freezer is full. Yum, yum, yum. Roasted a half of chicken last night and made a yummy quick Bisquick pot pie tonight.
3. I have to learn how to make Cracker Barrell Chicken and Dumplings.
4. We have an injured hen. One of our black stars is favoring her leg. There is no obvious injury and she is getting around to food and water... we will have to wait and see.
5. I can't put into words my feelings about the 10th anniversary of 9/11. My husband is a first responder, my nephew just finished basic. He and his father are shipping off to the middle east. So much loss, so much lost since that day because of that day...
6. My friend thinks a medium channeled her mother...I don't know what to think about her experience. Then I wondered(making it all about me) if I went to a medium, who from the great beyond would stop by to see me?
7. I finished The Help, so good.
8. My man is taking my little one camping this weekend and my sister is taking my oldest...that leaves me...in peace...alone. Fall decorating...cleaning...pedi...so much to do and only one weekend to get it all done.
9. I love New England in the fall.
10. I am going to start Bikram yoga on Saturday. If you don't hear from me, yoga in a room heated to 105 degrees just may have done me in.
11. My blog remains on the QT.
12. Why 12 on the 12th? This New England chick loves our #12. Go Pats!
(12 on the 12th a day late due to tech issuues)