Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 7 with the chicks (and other drama)...


I can't believe how big they are getting!!

A few side notes...
It WAS a wicked long weekend, so long that my mother in law seems to not know it ended and
SHE IS STILL HERE!

I am a little saddened by news from Crumble Town and drama involving one of my favorite blogs by Scribe.  Scribe, I don't know who the culprit was who was talking trash, but know in my short time here in the blog world, I have really enjoyed your blog.

Now for a little TMI... as stated my MIL is still here.  She is in the garden doing a little planting(ok I am thankful for that) however, she just came into get a drink and had to inform me of how her bra doesn't keep her girls under control while bending over in the garden.
Now I am no prude, but when it comes from parents sharing too much info on their body parts, I am just gonna say it(in pig latin), I owthray upway inway ymay outh may.

3 comments:

SZM said...

My MIL got here Friday and will be here until next Sunday....Love the Pig Latin ;) And I totally concur.

Taking Heart said...

Email me takingheart@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

Sorry :-(

Anonymous said...

I am also sorry that Reality Jayne is no longer going to blog. I really enjoy reading it. Its among my top 5 faves. Some people are just trolls and have never grown out of junior high drama crap and learned to act like an adult. Sorry scribe that some one was such an ass.

A1axelady at The Blooming Cottage