Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This chick has been scarred...

They say when it rains, it pours and bad things happen in threes, well..

I got no pictures, no video today, just a story(a true one at that) of how I have been scarred with WAY too much information. 

Cut to this past weekend,
I thought no one was home.  We often keep our downstairs bathroom door closed because Ginger tries to steal the TP and hand towels.  Well I walked into the bathroom, I was not home alone...(and ok, so one picture)

that is all I'm going to say about the first of the trifecta of scarring moments I have endured in the past 72 hours.

Cut to yesterday,
I know yesterday I blogged about my MIL and how she was complaining that her bra doesn't hold her girls in when she is bending over gardening....Ewweee and scarring moment number 2.

Cut to only a few hours after that little conversation with the MIL,
I am walking down the hall, with my husband and there is my MIL in her skivvy's getting changed with the door of the guest room open!

I am recovering, it has been a rough few days.